Serving the Mid-Atlantic since 1989, Maryland Claims Investigation
specializes in the investigation of workers’ compensation,
auto liability, and medical disability claims. We also have
extensive experience in surveillance for county and state governments
in numerous jurisdictions.
Download our Customer
Request Form to get your investigation started.
Our clients demand:
- Quality videotaping of claimant activities
- Experienced management and investigative
- Excellent communication with SIU, adjusters,
and legal staff
- Timely, complete, and detailed surveillance
Maryland Claims Investigation delivers:
- Full-time investigators averaging 15
years experience and 10 years tenure
- Company-issued surveillance vehicles
- Customized approach to each case, taking
into consideration claimant lifestyle, schedule and living
- Direct or discreet investigation as
the situation demands
- Detailed investigative reports and summaries
- Electronic delivery of SIU management
- Investigators trained in courtroom
Privately owned, the company is led by a management
team with over 100 years of combined experience in
the field.We have all full
time investigators performing investigations in
the entire Mid-Atlantic including
Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania,
Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
We do not use “sub-contractors” in
any of the jurisdictions we cover.